As I told you earlier, A had most of the week off this week. I took a half day Thursday and all of today off. So you get a Friday list!
First let me tell you that A has done pretty well with her vague pile of things to do. Tuesday, she made a triple batch of strawberry raspberry jam, and somehow to do that required cleaning out both pantry closets. And doing it freed up loads of space in the freezer. Today mom and B and B’s son J came over, and the guys and A tackled removing the front deck. They made a good start on it. She also vacuumed because they were coming.
So tomorrow we both have the day off; here’s my plan:
- Sleep late! At least until sunup.
- Spin a bit.
- Knit on my sweater. Sleeves are nearly done, but of course I am putting on a fancy cuff so it is a bit slow going.
- Knit on the Estonian lace scarf —the October clue is out!
- Knit some on the OceanCurrents wrap.
- Go to the lumberyard with A to select the new decking, so she can order it when she is ready.
- Help her remove more of the deck boards that we so securely screwed in place ten years ago that they are hard to remove!
- If I have the energy, dye the rest of the Plymouth Galway.
I feel reasonably confident that I will get the knitting done, and probably the spinning. Not sure about the rest of it.
What are you doing today?