And it took two days to wrap up that Friday list…
- hook up the pool filter so the rain we get stays in the pool.
Well, I worked at it but clearly something isn’t tight enough, because the water level is unchanged, and it rained! Hard! I will double check it all again on later today.
- Also, call the pool store, hoping that we can figure out how to get the water tested and chemicals bought.
I did this, they were open, so I masked up and got it done.
- If that means I have to go out, I will do the week’s shopping while I am out.
It did, and I did. Wondering why so many people think that they don’t need masks, and the one way aisles aren’t for them?
- And drive through Dunkin for a free donut.
And it was a good treat!
- And go to the PO.
No squishy packages this week. 🥴
- Spin for half an hour.
I spun for at least that long every day this weekend, and my bobbin is getting full. Soon I will be plying!
- Pick up the last weekly clue for the Romi Hill MKAL shawl.
It came out around 1, and I worked on it steadily all weekend. Finished the bind off Sunday night at bedtime. I will block it this week and share FO photos eventually.
- Give all my other knitting WIPs some love…
- Lastly on this list is sewing masks for us.
I did make half a dozen on Saturday morning while A was out of the house getting her remote starter installed in her new truck. Did I mention we bought a new truck this week? She loves her truck, but pounds on the miles. So when the stars aligned, that Toyota is offering 0 percent financing, and the trade in value was about double what we owed, we went for it. The “old” truck had under 100,000 miles but wouldn’t for long, so it was now or never. Payments are the same, truck had only 25 miles, interest rate is now zero. Her birthday was last week, she is quite pleased with her present!
So that is pretty much how the weekend went… lots and lots of shawl knitting and a few other crafty things.
Now I am headed upstairs to go back to work. How was your weekend? And what are you doing today?