It’s been a while since I had a whole day free of obligations and work, but I scheduled three days off in August such that I have two four day weekends, and four four-day weeks! Ahhhhh!
This is the first of the long weekends, and while it is not as clear of obligations as I would like, I did keep Friday free for ALL THE THINGS.
As soon as my coffee is made, I am heading to the craft room, where I will
- unpin biophilia and get photos for you
- Gather my dye equipment to bring downstairs
- prep some handwoven cloth for hemming into placemats and napkins
- Cut a strip of fabric to use to finish a skirt I started last year
- Maybe sew some of those things.
- Maybe start warping the loom for the next project.
Then downstairs today, I will have fun with sock blanks and dyes.
I can’t wait to see what exactly I get done on this ridiculously long list!
And I also will vacuum the pool, maybe while the dyes are setting.