The long anticipated vacation is here!
The grant is in the mail.
The marketing materials are all printed.
The meeting minutes are typed up and distributed.
The surprise last minutes tasks ( ad redesign, loan application review) are done.
I am exhausted. 🙂
But energized because NOW I can relax into things I want to do.
Here’s what I have come up with for a list for this week so far.
- find a vest pattern and swatch for it, using the combo spin yarn I made. (in fact I did this before I even finished writing this post. Galiano is cast on. I’ll be playing yarn chicken, but I think I can win it)
- do the math after swatching and cast on the vest. (yes, well, I think I will be OK, I got gauge!)
- cast on the next sweater, teal and black stripes.
- finish spinning Copper and Gold, and ply it with silk and beads.
- figure out if the green/gray sweater is done or not – it’s blocked, and drying now but the button band remains a concern.
- finish knitting the gray High Country Crescent shawl.
- block the shawl.
- cast on the moon and sky shawl.
- and maybe the chain mail shawl with the Copper and Gold if it is washed and dried in time.
- clean out the POOL!!!!
- Hook up the filter so I can catch the rain that is sure to come to fill the top 6 inches of said pool.
- rake leaves.
- weed the bulb garden.
- work on clearing out craft room.
- remember to go to the doctors appointment Monday. 🙂
- renew passport
- get A’s birthday present.
- Celebrate A’s birthday multiple times with various family members.
- wind up the week at a dinner to honor niece B and her academic achievements in her 5 years at Husson University!
I hope A doesn’t have any plans for me this week, it seems I have a lot of things I want to get done. 🙂