A Friday list!
A and I are both off this week, so it won’t be the kind of list you are used to, maybe, but here it is –
- The PO is on it – one of us will have to go as it has been a week.
- Waiting for the pool water to be delivered – HURRAH! and then a sub list – if it is delivered in time, take some over to the pool store for testing and buying the appropriate chemicals to get it swim-worthy; turning on the filter (and hoping it really does work!); jumping in! I know it will be cold, but I am OK with that – timing is good, the weekend promises to be hot. 🙂
- Working in the neglected gardens
- Cleaning the neglected house
- Knitting on the two projects, and planning for a third – another shawl with that gorgeous rose-colored yarn. MIGHT need to order some beads…
But, since I will not be home alone, this might change to this alternate list, depending on when the water is scheduled to be delivered:
- Go to Deer Isle to drive the cart (and knit) while A plays golf, and go to my dear old Stonington Farmers’ Market. If we don’t do it this week, we will do it when we are on vacation next month.
There will be other things happening, you can be sure, but I am so excited that swimming is likely a part of the plan.
The rest of the weekend? We plan to go up to take a ride on the Katahdin steamship in Moosehead Lake for L’s birthday celebration – feeling better about it knowing that our murderer-at-large for the last several weeks (9!) turned himself in last night. Not that he would have come after us, but it just was an edgy feeling.
Sunday, A will play golf, and I hope I will be swimming, knitting and gardening, but you just never know – stay tuned to find out if anything went as planned. 🙂