Brrrr….good morning! It’s so cold the cats are hanging out together in their “condo,” which rarely happens.
I sit here looking out a frozen, snow-covered landscape, and can hardly believe that there is a possibility of Sunday’s storm being rain. That thought really frightens me, as following the storm we go back to arctic temperatures. What would we do with feet of ICE over everything?
So, that gets me to the first thing on my list this morning.
– Call the world’s best plow guy and ask him to come over this afternoon to clean up the driveway while we are both out.
– I’ll be out, because I have to take A’s car in for servicing this afternoon. Just the regular 200,000 mile check up. I do love our Toyotas!
– I’ll also stop at the grocery store for a few things they don’t have in our small-sized store.
– Hit the PO, of course while I am out.
Before that, I’ll just be hanging at home, and I hope to get the following done:
– Block the hat I knit yesterday, which is for the Etsy shop
– Knit on the projects I have going, and cast on another hat.
– Start the weekend laundry, of course.
It seems I will be going outside today! I haven’t done that in a few days. I have been a regular couch slug, on this first real week of no work obligations. But my knitting has progressed, and I have cleaned all the Grey’s Anatomy episodes out of the DVR. I think I can finally say I have seen the whole series and am up to date on the comings and goings of Seattle Grace Hospital. These things are important, after all.
Have a happy Friday, and keep warm! (Or cool, if you are lucky enough to live south of the equator.)