Wow – ANOTHER award, I feel overwhelmed!
Thanks so much, cedwards88 at purls just wanna have fun (http://purlsfun2.wordpress.com/2013/09/02/one-lovely-blog-award/)
this is a new one to me, so I will try to do it justice.
The rules of the award are:
1. Thank the person who nominated you. I did, and I repeat myself – thank you so much!
2. Post the award graphic – I hope I did that… I tried!
3. List 7 random facts about yourself – Oh no! At least they don’t have to be new ones. 🙂
4. Nominate 7 other blogs & let them know that they have been nominated. – I will but I find it so hard to choose just seven.
7 Random Facts About Me:
1. I think I might be a yarn-o-holic. (Ya think?)
2. I love to read, do puzzles of all sorts, and craft my little heart out.
3. Even more than all of that, I love to swim.
4. I got married (for the first time) at age 53 (and 11 months)
5. Although I was raised with dogs as pets, I am the very happy mother of 3 cats.
6. I long to live quietly on an unbridged island. I have it all planned, just can’t figure out how to pay for it. Or how to convince A that she wants to join me and won’t go nuts.
7. I am tired of winter by the beginning of January. 😦
Here are the 7 blogs I nominate for the One Lovely Blog Award:
1. knitting in flashes
2. Mollie and Claire
3. knitting to stay sane
5. the grangerange
6. UK Crochet Patterns
7. Not your average crochet
If you look at this, you would think all I follow are knitting and crafting blogs, but it ain’t so!
Runners up –
My Meandering Trail – Jordana is nearly done walking from Georgia to Mt Katahdin, Maine – over 2,000 miles, amazing.
Russell Ray Photos – gorgeous photos, great stories
Desperate English Housewife in Washington – keen observer of life in these United States.