I wasn’t up quite so early, but still am done with the week’s crocheting before 11 am. 🙂
This week’s rows weren’t particularly difficult, yet I seemed to have trouble coming out to the right number of stitches at the end. In spite of counting all the time, it was a problem. Oh well, I got it right in the end. It’s getting really hard to get a photo of the whole thing, not sure if I will be able to do that again. And this week, for the first time, the teal and turquoise came out next to each other, so maybe you will be able to tell the difference.
I finally made an excel spreadsheet to help track the colors I am using, so I don’t run out of them before the end, and wind up with just teal for the last several rows. It’s keeping me honest, I have to say! I don’t do them in the same order, just make sure I do the same number of them before I repeat. I think if I do this again, I will use more colors. Some of mine just don’t look great next to each other, and so I avoid certain combinations, which leaves me with the same ones. But I do like how the thing is working as a whole. (Almost) can’t wait for winter to use it. Judging by my yarn usage, I would say I am one week shy of half way done with this throw. Love that bulky yarn!
Oops – forgot to take a photo of row 31.
Not sure I like how the loops for the decreases worked here, but I redid it several times, and this was the best of the ones I could do. I suspect when the blanket is whole, it will look just fine, not stand out like I feel it does here.
Here’s the whole thing, as best as I can photograph it. Kind of crooked, but I got all the rows in.